1. Ask about business and/or personal issues and problems: current, developing, future, and latent.
2. Ask about recent and developing projects, plans, and/or trends.
3. Ask about what is changing, has changed, or will likely change. REMEMBER: Change is constant and all change equals opportunity.
4. What is the gap/hole created by these changes? What exposure and/or potential liability might result?
5. Link the above responses to your core capabilities and your firm’s core capabilities by describing the benefit(s)/solutions you and your firm can provide.
6. Ask if you can help/be of service to them.
Follow Business Development Inc. on:
Facebook - @BusDevInc
Twitter - @BusDevIncLinkedIn – Business Development Inc