- Are you interested in improving your own, personal "sales" skills? And/or the "sales" skills, knowledge and capabilities of members of your firm's business development staff?
- Want to upgrade your ability to effectively "coach" your firm’s lawyers to bring in measureable new business?
- Need to get past "random acts of lunch" and support lawyers' ability to identify and develop leads and relationships into actual business?
- Want to take your firm's marketing, business development efforts and/or your position to the next level?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, you will benefit from attending: "Mastering the 'Sales' Process for Law Firm Marketers©." Based on demand, this program is adapted from our nationally prominent, marquee program entitled "Mastering the 'Sales' Process for Lawyers©." Below is what some past participants have to say about this program. Click here to read more reviews.
"Of all the law firm marketing programs I have ever been to, this one was by far the best. I came away with new ways of thinking, approaches and tons of new ideas that have been extremely useful to my department and our firm. Many of the things I learned have already resulted in new revenues. I recommend this program highly for any firm interested in taking their firm’s marketing efforts, department and results to the next level."
– Megan Propp, former Director of Business Development, Steefel Levitt & Weiss, San Francisco
"In my view anyone working to enhance their law-firm marketing or business development efforts should not miss this program! It is tailored precisely for lawyers and law firms, and is led by an attorney with over 25 years of proven success and solid relationships with buyers in the legal sector. I’ve participated as a presenter in this program as in-house counsel, and gained extremely useful insights as a result of this experience."
– Thomas J. Ball, General Counsel & Secretary, Nasdaq®-traded IT services company,
What Attendees Will Gain:
The objectives of this program for each law firm marketing participant* are as follows:
- Learn the science of the "sales" process and the distinct differences between marketing and "sales" from the client’s perspective (a real-life General Counsel serves as co-instructor).
- Identify ways to make "sales" a verb that lawyers embrace.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of best practices in "sales support" for lawyers and law firms.
- Enhance your ability to help the firm and its lawyers focus on what works in the most ethical and professional ways to regularly generate new matters/cases.
- Create, maintain and report results using a "sales pipeline" process.
- Craft a lead generation, follow-up and management system that will work for your firm.
*Please note: this program is limited exclusively to 12 in-house law firm marketing professionals who personally have at least five to seven years of law firm marketing experience.
Veronica Marsich, General Counsel , Metro Health Hospital and
Julie Savarino, Managing Director, Business Development Inc. Julie’s biographical sketch can be reviewed at BusDevInc.com by clicking on: About Julie Savarino. What clients say about her programs can be reviewed by clicking on: What Clients Say.
- Prelimnary, private and confidential, one-hour preparatory assessment telephone call with each participant.
- Full-day workshop.
- Optional - individual, telephone and e-mail follow-up consultations.
This program is open exclusively to 12 in-house law firm marketers who personally have at least five to seven years of law firm marketing experience. As of today, there are eight places remaining. The tuition for each participant is $2,950 USD which includes the program agenda described above; breakfast, breaks, lunch and a post-program reception on 7/29/11, and all workshop materials. Please note that travel, accommodation and/or other costs are each participant’s own responsibility and are not included in the registration fee. The registration fee is non-refundable, but appropriately qualified substitutions from the same firm can be made. To register or to request more information, please contact Julie@BusDevInc.com or telephone (734) 668-7008.