Friday, May 15, 2020


People are asking me why I wrote a 225-page book during quarantine...


Like many other people, once COVID-19 hit, I was driven to help as much as I possibly could. Since much of my existing professional work was either canceled or put on hold, I had time on my hands Among other things, I volunteered to assist at our local hospital, but the curve flattened (thank goodness!) and they did not need me. So, I thought to myself, “What else can I do to help?” and “How can I use my skills, knowledge and experience to help others?”

I wanted to do something to support the great work of Global Giving - https://www.globalgiving.org, a highly rated international charity and the largest global crowdfunding community connecting nonprofits, donors and companies, in nearly every country. 
I also realized that many lawyers, accountants, brokers, and other professional services providers and firms would need quality, actionable information to help them regain a sense of control and certainty during these challenging times.

So, for the past two months, I have worked relentlessly to curate and assemble relevant information from my 30-plus years’ experience into a new book, which I have just finished writing! It’s titled “Survive & Thrive Post-Pandemic: A Guidebook for Legal & Professional Services Providers” and 20% of its net proceeds will be donated to Global Giving.

My hope is that this book helps those who read it and supports the charity.

If you would like to receive special offers once the book is published, click here to sign up by inputting your email - https://busdevinc.com/books.html.

If you would like any additional information or have questions, please email me Julie@BusDevInc.com.

Thank you.

No comments: