- Are you interested in improving your own, personal "sales" skills? And/or the "sales" skills, knowledge and capabilities of members of your firm's business development staff?
- Want to upgrade your ability to effectively "coach" your firm’s lawyers to bring in measureable new business?
- Need to get past “random acts of lunch” and support lawyers’ ability to identify and develop leads and relationships into actual business?
- Want to take your firm’s marketing, business development efforts and/or your position to the next level?
"The "Mastering the 'Sales' Process for Law Firm Marketers" is an excellent program and far exceeded my expectations! It is well-organized, intensive and comprehensive in framing a strategic context for the 'sales process' in law firms as well as delivering practical, concrete advice for implementing that process. For anyone interested in ways to help and coach lawyers to sell more effectively, this program is a must."
Timothy E. Parks
Director, Marketing & Business Development
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
"Our firm's business development staff members who attended the "Mastering the 'Sales' Process for Law Firm Marketers" program raved about it! They came away with multitudes of tools, techniques and tips they are now using in their roles as business development coaches for our firm's lawyers and practice groups"
Chief Marketing Officer
Barnes & Thornburg LLP
What Attendees Will Gain:
The objectives of this program for each law firm marketing participant* are as follows:
- Learn the science of the "sales" process and the distinct differences between marketing and "sales" from the client's perspective (a real-life General Counsel serves as co-instructor).
- Identify ways to make "sales" a verb that lawyers embrace.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of best practices in "sales support" for lawyers and law firms.
- Enhance your ability to help the firm and its lawyers focus on what works in the most ethical and professional ways to regularly generate new matters/cases.
- Create, maintain and report results using a "sales pipeline" process.
- Craft a lead generation, follow-up and management system that will work for your firm.
Veronica Marsich, General Counsel, Metro Health Hospital and Julie Savarino, Managing Director, Business Development Inc. Julie's biographical sketch can be reviewed at BusDevInc.com by clicking on: About Julie Savarino. What clients say about her programs can be reviewed by clicking on: What Clients Say.
- Preliminary, private and confidential, one-hour preparatory assessment telephone call with each participant.
- Full-day workshop.
- Optional - individual, telephone and e-mail follow-up consultations.
This program is open exclusively to 12 in-house law firm marketers who personally have at least five to seven years of law firm marketing experience. The tuition for each participant is $2,950 USD which includes the program agenda described above; breakfast, breaks, lunch and a post-program reception on 12/2/11, and all workshop materials. Please note that travel, accommodation and/or other costs are each participant’s own responsibility and are not included in the registration fee. The registration fee is non-refundable, but appropriately qualified substitutions from the same firm can be made. To register or to request more information, please contact Julie@BusDevInc.com or telephone (734) 668-7008.