- How to Control Law Firm Business Development and Marketing Costs & Expenses in 2014 - Wednesday, January 29, 2014 , 12 noon - 2 pm EST
- "Sales" Pipelines & "Sales" Models Used By Lawyers, Law Firms & Other Professional Services Firms - What Works? - Wednesday, February 19, 2014 -12 Noon - 2 p.m. EST
- Avoiding Potential Legal & Business Conflicts of Interest When Developing New Clients and New Legal Work - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 , 12 Noon - 1:30 p.m. EDT - an application for 1 ethics CLE credit in the State of New York is currently pending.
- How To Make the Most of LinkedIn to Build Your Law Practice & Get on More "Short Lists" - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 12 Noon-1:30 p.m. EDT
- What All Lawyers Need to Know and Do Before "Asking for the Work" - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12 Noon - 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Key Ethical Issues re: Business, Client Development and "Sales" for Lawyers When Communicating With Potential Clients and People Other Than Clients - Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 12 Noon-1:30 p.m. EDT - An application for 1 ethics CLE credit in the State of New York is currently pending.
Mastering the 'Sales' Process for New Partners® - This highly-rated and results-generating training and coaching program has been upgraded to be delivered on-line in a quarterly format, followed-up by an actual, in-person 'pitch' to in-house and/or general counsel who serve as co-instructors.
Rainmaker Re-Fresh™ for Partners - Partners who desire to upgrade the results from their client development efforts and/or increase their origination benefit from this service. Ask for our references.
Business Intelligence Dossier & Briefing™ Service for Lawyers, Practice Groups and/or Law Firms - Creating an in-house department and/or positions designed to generate competitive/business intelligence, gather research, conduct analysis and provide "briefing" for lawyers can be time consuming and expensive. Instead, consider our proven, confidential, secure, outsourced services.
For more information, please contact: Julie Savarino, Julie@BusDevInc.com, telephone (734) 668-7008