To remain competitive, lawyers and law firms need to continually upgrade their efforts to generate a consistent pipeline of new business. "Mastering the 'Sales' Process for Lawyers©" is a time proven program that helps lawyers develop more business from existing clients and convert various contacts into new clients by learning and applying the science, skill and art of the most effective client development techniques. New and experienced partners gain from attending and participating in this renowned program (see What Clients Say). Participants learn, practice and master both the art and science of the 'sales' or client development process as it applies to lawyers and law firms.
Why attend? Or, why offer this program for interested partners in your firm? Each attendee will receive the following benefits:
- Develop intimate familiarity with each step of the 'sales' cycle and process for lawyers.
- Identify and apply what works as 'best practices' when selling legal services.
- Learn how to prepare for and analyze new business opportunities and take client development skills to a 'master level'.
- Learn how to make the most out of personal contacts and convert them into clients.
- Pitch real-life clients Peter M. Jennings, Assistant General Counsel, The Dow Chemical Company and Thomas Ball, Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Online Resources Corp. To view what other in-house counsel have to say about this program please visit: What Clients Say.
- Learn how to generate a personalized Money Book© and 'sales pipeline' to methodically and systematically develop profitable new business.
Registration fees for this public enrollment session are $2,495.00 USD for the first attendee. Discounts are available for subsequent attendees from the same firm. Registration fees are non-refundable, but are transferable within the same firm. Registration fees include a breakfast, lunch, an optional post-program reception and a copy of the course materials. Personalized, one-to-one coaching is available as an option after this NYC program for an additional fee.
For more information or to reserve a spot(s) for you firm at the December 10, 2010 NYC program, or to commission this program privately for a group of interested partners at your firm, please contact Julie Savarino.