- The year-end collection process gets more challenging as firms experience reductions in the total percentage of receivables collected at 100% realization/standard rates.
- Competition is at an all-time high, causing attorneys to change their thinking, mind-set and habits.
- Upgrades to traditional marketing efforts/support -
- Investments are tightening up in the traditionally most-utilized marketing tools.
- Train-the-trainer, train-the-coach and train-the-leader programs are being commissioned for lawyers and staff.
- Business/client development and/or "sales" pipelines are being employed to a greater degree.
To read the entire article, please visit: www.BusDevInc.com > Complimentary Resources > Trend Reports